Monday, October 29, 2012

Rainy, windy and cold!!

Sending safe thoughts and prayers for my friends who are getting the brunt of the storm.

Here the rain is building and it’s pretty yucky but not too bad so far.  It is supposed to get worse tonight and tomorrow. I'm hoping to get to my WW's weigh in tomorrow but I have a lot of walking to get there so I might not make it.

I went to a bowling/pizza party this afternoon but I just volunteered I didn’t eat any pizza!  Mainly because I knew I had Italian wedding soup ready for me when I got home that plus a small whole wheat bun and a Cesear salad and pizza was just not tempting!  I love when I’m feeling this strong eating wise!
I also made sure to eat just before I went.

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 2x apple pie protein muffins, Greek yogurt with berries, unsweetened almond breeze for coffee 0pp

Lunch: 1 egg, 2 egg whites scrambled with chopped lean ham, light cheese, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/2 an orange and a kiwi 0pp

Dinner: Italian wedding soup,  whole wheat small dinner roll and cesear salad 3pp

Canadian club and diet cola 4pp

  • Total weekly points used: 7pp
  • Weekly points balance: 23 New week starts tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. The worst is supposed to hit here tomorrow, too. Now it is just waiting to see how bad it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely hoping for the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how control you are of your food! Winning! Now if you could just tell me to step away from the biscotti! :D

    ReplyDelete