Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday

I know such an original title Smile

Today I actually slept in a bit. Since I didn’t sleep well yesterday it was really nice.

After work last night I had a banana. I eat dinner quite early at work so I needed something but not too much.

Girl Guide came to the door selling cookies. Bought on but none for me. Left box with the hubs and I know they'll be gone asap!

We are going to get a lot of rain from the storm. Looks like everyday this week I'm going to have to workout inside. For people who are going to be in the path of the storm I'm definitely sending safe wishes.

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: oats, pumpkin, 1 tbsp pumpkin butter, 1 egg white, skim milk for coffee 1 pp

Lunch: Veggies, dill dip made with greek yogurt, chicken, berries, cake batter protein shake 1pp

Tacking to work: chicken, stir fry veggies, 1 tsp olive oil, teryaki sauce 0pp

  • Total weekly pts used: 2pp
  • Weekly pt balance: 40pp

3 comments:

  1. Your food looks like it came from a magazine glossy shot! WOW! Looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use the agave nectar in your pumpkin butter? I've never bought any of it and, because of the price, hesitate to try it. I did make some cranberry sauce using Splenda and it was awful. I threw it out.

    ReplyDelete