Sunday, November 4, 2012

Back to business!


Someone forgot to let Snuffy know that it’s daylight savings time and he woke me an hour earlier than I need to get up! Get with the program Snuffy :)

Today I decided to do another C25K workout. Week 2 Day 2.  Pretty cool day today but as long as I’m dressed right I don’t mind it at all. Notice the stink eye cats give me? :)

Look what Fitbit sent me today:
badge_lifetime_floors1k
Wow! You've earned the Skydiver badge!
You've climbed your way to skydiving elevation. That's 1,000 floors! Only 1,000 more floors until your next badge!

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: Red Velvet Protein Pancake rollups, blueberries and skim milk for coffee 0pp

Lunch: Veggies, light cheese, juice (carrot, beet and ginger) I added a packet of Amazing Grass Green Superfood package 0pp

Dinner: Better than a big mac (it would have been 100% simply filling but I already had regular buns so I just used my weekly points for that), veggies, berries and yogurt 3pp This burger was seriously amazing!! I didn't have the Emeral's seasoning, I just couldn't find it so I used some Montreal Steak Spice.

Glass of red wine: 7pp

Total weekly points used: 10
Weekly point balance: 15

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the C25K! Your food looks great - glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That burger looks amazeballs!! (except I'll take mine without the onion). :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snuffy is SOOOO cute. Love the pics Suzi. And love the look of those pancakes. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics, your Snuffy is too cute, just love him, the lunch and dinner is really healthy, and excellent to take on weekends., really an amazing burger!!!
    Wardrobes


    ReplyDelete