Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Coffee, haircut and cleaning

My daughter gave me a gift card for a cut and style at a pretty posh hair salon. I was so nervous because I wasn’t sure what style to get. Luckily my daughter Jen came with me to make sure I didn’t do something I’d regret. Thanks Jen!
Tomorrow it will be back to curly :) It was straightened just to cut it.

While I was out I joined Jen for a coffee at Starbucks while there I also grabbed some Christmas blend K-cups.

Not much else exciting going on today. I did have to do some cleaning. Ugh I wish things would just automatically clean themselves Smile

Today's nosh: My stomach was a bit wonky today so I didn't eat much.

Breakfast: whole wheat English muffin, tomato slices, jalapeno peppers and light Swiss cheese (I just ate 1/2) skim milk for coffee 0pp

Lunch: pear and a slice of pumpkin cream cheese bread 1pp

Dinner: leftover best lasagna ever, Caesar salad 6pp

8 comments:

  1. Nothing like a haircut to freshen up! You look great. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice hair cut. It always feels great to treat yourself to some pampering. Hope your tummy feels better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures you post of your different foods. It makes me realize I eat too much of the same ole blah, blah, blah. I need to dress it up more like you do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair cut and color. Very nice. Also, good job on the almost two pound loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cut and color Suzi. You are SASSY SUZI!!!! Have a good Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new haircut!! I desperately need one, once it gets ponytail length, that's where it stays.

    And can I say I love the sliced jalapenos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!! You guys are the best :)

    ReplyDelete