Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I need to press reset for today!


First of all I work up this morning with no power! Ummm o.k no coffee, no computer but I have my phone?? No I don’t the phone wasn’t working either and in fact I still can’t get on the internet with it!

So no cooked breakfast. A bowl of cereal which I cannot remember the last time I had that.

We ate lunch out. Not really healthy but not bad.

Sorry but the challenge kind of flew out the window today. I did eat my veggies but not with all 3 meals, I did get more than 3 serving of fruit in (because I didn’t have to cook it). I also walked for at least 30 minutes. My water I honestly haven’t kept track of.

Oh and the other fun stuff?? I now have bronchitis. I decided that while I wasn’t getting worse I wasn’t getting better so off to the clinic I went. Yep now I’m on antibiotics which isn’t a huge surprise as I get bronchitis every year.

So I’m hoping to go to bed tonight, hit the reset switch and all will be back to normal in the morning!
Smile
Hope you had a much better day than I had.

12 comments:

  1. What a bummer day. I hope you feel better soon and that you have a better day tomorrow. Bronchitis is no fun :(
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I know it is cold up your way too and no power is really bad. Hope you get better and the lights come back on very soon. You did the best you could I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care and hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no girl!!! i hate that for you!! no power is awful espically in winter bc you are missing the heat and hot showers too!! :( I hope it gets on soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUMMMMMER!!!! feel better and no power!! Hope you have a fireplace!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bronchitis?? Oh Suzi, nooo. Feel better soon my friend!!!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're sick! Bronchitis is the worst! I used to get it chronically. I hope your cough medicine has codeine in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope today is shaping up better than yesterday! Get well soon, you spunky gal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer. Just making my rounds of challengers for the Skinny Snowman. Glad to see ya. I have been a dormant blogger. Will be checking in. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, hope you're feeling much better when morning comes tomorrow! Dawn

    ReplyDelete