Thursday, November 1, 2012

It works!

Eat less, move more! It works, who knew Winking smile

Actually I didn’t realize how well it’s working until I updated my measurements last night. Since the end of September I’ve lost –16.26cm or –6.39 inches! I’m totally stoked.

I’m really enjoying the C25K so today I decided to do W2D1. No I’m not running because I just don’t want to hurt my knees right now but I am speed walking so I’m definitely working hard. I really need to be doing some weight workouts so maybe I’ll do that next.

IMG_3803[1]
IMG_3804[1]
IMG_3805[1]
While waiting between trick or treaters last night I made my weekly plan for eating. This really does work well for me. I’m a planner for sure. Yes it does take time to do it but it really is worth it and saves me time in the grocery store.

We only had a handful of kids come by last night! Kind of disappointing but then again the weather wasn’t good either.

My non scale victory for today was going through the store this morning and not checking on how much of a good deal the Halloween candy is.
 Smile
Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: Egg McSuzi (whole wheat muffin, egg substitute, Canadian bacon and fat free cheese slice), berries, almond breeze for coffee 0pp
IMG_3802[1]
Lunch: veggies, apple and a candy cane milkshake was supposed to have red swirls mine came out pink but tasted good! 1pp
IMG_3806[1]
IMG_3807[1]
Dinner: 2x chicken bacon ranch egg rolls, veggies, blueberries and yogurt 3pp
IMG_3808[1]
IMG_3809[1]
  • Total weekly points used: 4pp
  • Weekly point balance: 34pp

7 comments:

  1. That's a lot of inches since September. Great job!
    You really got my attention with the candy cane milkshake. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy cane milkshake sounds fabulous! Have a lovely new month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous on the inches lost!! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great, Suzy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're totally rockin girl! superwoman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your food always looks amazing! And what a lovely area you have to walk through, I must start taking pictures on my walks too!

    ReplyDelete