Today I had a board meeting to go to but honestly I’m feeling pretty sick still today. I’m sick of being sick!!
I have actually been very surprised with how I handled being sick this week. Normally when I’m feeling this sick I crave comfort food/junk food. Candy cane ice cream comes to mind. I usually drink lots of tea but have a hard time getting water in.
Fast forward to this week. I stayed with my meal plan, I’ve been making sure I get enough water and I’ve even been working out. I find the fresh air really does feel good. I don’t know whether any of this is the reason I seem to be fighting the bug off better than I usually do or the oil of oregano but I’m doing better than I usually do when I’m sick. It feels so good to not lose control even when I’m not at my best!
Speaking of fresh air….I didn’t workout today. My stomach is a bit upset today and I really just don’t have the energy. UGH
Five positive things for today:
I love the new Weight Watcher e-tools
My old slippers feel so good when I’m sick
Umm… this is hard today!!
A perfect cup of tea made by Ralph
Snuffy sharing the bed with me
Watching Ernest goes to camp :)
Update for the skinny snowman challenge:
- Lose weight or maintain weight – Weigh in tomorrow
- Veggie serving with each meal - 15
- 3 fruit servings per day - 10
- Log food - 10
- Name 5 positive things about each day - 5
- Meatless Monday’s – Done
- Earn 5 pts for every 30 minutes of exercise to a max of 50/week – 0
Moday points: 70
Tuesday points: 40
Total points so far: 195/450
Breakfast: Blueberry almond crunch baked oatmeal, carrots, balsamic vinegar, almond breeze for coffee 2pp
Lunch: veggies, grapes, shrimp 0pp
Dinner: egg, Canadian bacon, potato, squash, 1 tsp olive oil, onion 0pp
- Water: 8c and I had to make myself drink it today
- Exercise: none
- Activity points earned: none
- Activity point balance: 24
- Weekly points used: 0
- Weekly point balance: 23
- Steps: didn't put the fitbit on today I don't think running from my chair to the bathroom all day counts as much