Friday, November 23, 2012

Off to work!

It will be interesting to see if the oil of oregano helps fight whatever it is that I’ve caught.

On Sunday I’m starting the Skinny Snowman Challenge. It is based on earning daily points so I think I’ll update on here so that I remember how many points I earn Smile
I definitely think it will help to keep me on track over the holidays.

This morning I got up early after tossing/coughing/turning all night so I could do a grocery store run, get home to do a weight workout and then get ready for work!

I swear I'm losing my mind. 2 days ago I lost my watch somewhere in the house. Yesterday morning I heard the alarm on it go off and I narrowed in down to upstairs. I sat and waiting for the alarm to go off again this morning so I could hopefully find it!

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 2 slices of light bread, egg white, almond breeze, sugar free syrup, apple turkey sausage 1pp

Lunch: fruit, prosciutto, veggies, light cheese and light yogurt 0pp

Dinner: whole wheat pasta, spaghetti sauce, parmesan 4pp

After work: glass of wine 7pp

  • Water: 10c
  • Exercise: none
  • Activity points earned: 0
  • Activity point balance: 11
  • Weekly points used: 12
  • Weekly point balance: 31
  • Steps: 12,037

5 comments:

  1. I had a small bowl of spaghetti too for supper. Awesome job on your meals. I love your lunch too..your inspiring me to eat more veggies :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to wish you good luck on your challenge. And I hope you find your watch soon. LOL, sounds like something I would do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did your kitty run away with the watch LOL ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! I totally forgot today was day #1 of the Snowman challenge!!! I need to get to the counting of the tally points!

    ReplyDelete