Friday, November 2, 2012

There’s more than one way to ruin oats!

Yes it’s Friday probably the busiest day of the week at work! I love it. Actually the kids I work with say that on my shift crazy things always happen. Such as cars running into the store, machines going crazy etc. Always fun. The night definitely goes by fast. Good job I have lots of patience.

Actually a couple of weeks ago a customer took me aside and asked if I was being punished. I said no, why?? He said well you always work every weekend and you work only with the young kids. And I said yep and it doesn’t bother one bit, actually I enjoy working with them! Good times I tell ya.
Smile
I don’t go out for power walks on Friday or Saturday because I normally get 12,000+ steps just at work. So today I’m taking a day of rest. Believe you me there will be no rest at work tonight!

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1/3c oats, banana, cocao nibs, 1 egg white, 1 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup, skim milk for coffee 0pp I completely ruined breakfast!! I made everything then when I went to sprinkle on the unsweetened cocao nibs I accidently picked up the smoky bacon sea salt shaker and shook it all over my oats thinking I might still be able to eat it I did put some cocao nibs on as well Sad smile massive fail!! Oh well I slept it and it wasn’t too long till lunch.
IMG_3813[1]
Lunch: Veggies, orange, fresh juice (carrot and ginger)with Amazing Grass Wheat Grass, one minute pumpkin cupcake, Greek yogurt for icing 0pp
IMG_3815[1]
IMG_3814[1]
IMG_3816[1]
At work: Chicken, quinoa, chopped veggies, olive oil, dressing 0pp
IMG_3817[1]
After work: glass of red wine 7pp
  • Total weekly points used: 7pp
  • Weekly points balance: 27

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear breakfast was a fail :( I've done something similar before, happens to everyone at some point. Hopefully next time you have oats they will be extra yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor breakfast! I did a similar thing with the pepper shaker the other day. Meant to sprinkle a bit of pepper on my dinner but opened the "spoon side" instead of the "sprinkle side" and dumped about 1/4 cup of black pepper on. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL re oats!! I got a laugh out of that!
    The muffin looks mmmmmm. I've been enjoying pumpkin w/ yogurt and protein powder and pumpkin pie spice for breakfast - YUM! So good!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete