Thursday, November 22, 2012

Week 5 is finished!


That’s right I kicked W5K3 of the C25K to the curb!! Boo Ha

  Smile

Yes it was definitely hard and it doesn’t look like it’s going to get any easier. That’s o.k I’m actually starting to love the workouts.  Never thought I'd say that! It was so nice out that I had to take off my coat because I was sweating so much.

I think I'm coming down with something so tomorrow I'm picking up some extra strength oil of oregano capsules. A lot of people swear by them so we'll see.

I actually had a nap this afternoon which I never do. Ugh I hate getting sick.

I warmed up some Almond Breeze with some unsweetened cocoa and sweetener after my nap :)

Look who was stalking me while making my breakfast this morning. Sorry for the bad picture but he's Ninja quick. Ya gotta love those Ninja eyes.

Wishing all my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving.

By the way Lauren is giving away a cute Cupcake prize: click here

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1 egg, ham, 1 thin whole wheat bun toasted (only ate half), apple butter and an apple 1pp

Lunch: veggies, cheese, Greek yogurt mixed with pumpkin, pomegranate and pumpkin spice 0pp

Dinner: lean ham, pineapple, roast potato, carrots and olive oil 0pp

  • Water:
  • Exercise: W5D3 C25K wow that is the hardest I've worked out yet!! Plus I walked for an extra 25 minutes after
  • Activity points earned: 7
  • Activity point balance: 11
  • Weekly points used: 1
  • Weekly point balance: 43
  • Steps: 7176

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The almond breeze cocoa looks so good and comforting. Great job on the workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the running! It is hard, but soooooooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of oil of oregano. I should give it a try! Have a great day, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the running. Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not running it but I am speed walking and hoping to try running next time. I have bad knees :(

    ReplyDelete