Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekly weigh in


This morning I decided to weigh in at home just because I could sleep in longer. It was so hard to wake up this morning!!

So according to my scale I lost 1lb this week. I'm happy with that :)

Just because I slept in this morning doesn’t mean that I didn’t get exercise in. Today was W5D2 of the C25K. Wow that was definitely the hardest C25K workout yet.

I also met my daughter at Starbucks. She's such a sweetie.

Today was kind of a weird eating day. I was out when I would have been eating lunch and I wasn't really hungry because I slept in. So I just had the pear and then added the thin bun and an extra slice of Canadian bacon so I won't get too hungry tonight.

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: oats, lemon extract, poppy seeds, egg white, Greek yogurt and almond breeze for coffee 0pp

Lunch: low carb tortilla, veggies, ham, cheese and a pear 0pp

Dinner: 2 eggs, Canadian bacon, potato, olive oil, thin bun and 2 tsp butter 0pp

  • Water: 7c so far
  • Exercise: W5D2 of the C25K plus another extra 30 minutes of brisk walking
  • Activity points earned: 6 ap
  • Activity point balance: 34
  • Weekly points used: 2
  • Weekly point balance: 23 and tomorrow is a new week.  That's the most weekly pts I've had left since I went back to Weight Watchers
  • Steps: 11,297 so far

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your continued progress with C25K! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss. I find it really hard when my meal routine is changed but you proved it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrin that's the part I find the hardest. I go to a lot of meetings where they provide dinner and I never know what they'll serve. I figure just do the best you can.

    Thanks adorkbl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the downward scale and for conquoring the C25K Suzi!!! Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete