Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Weigh in and weekly update


This morning I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and weigh in. I’m happy to say I lost  -1.7 this week. I also earned 40 activity points which is the most I’ve ever earned.

Last week I worked out more than I can remember doing in a long time. I’ve been doing the C25K and doing it 4 days instead of 3 because I’ve been loving it so much. And believe you me I’m sweating and catching my breath when I’m doing it.
Smile
My eating has been very good and in fact I haven’t been craving any of my trigger foods at all. Last night I made that stir fry with a new to me sauce. It was nasty and I won’t be using that again. So I ate the shrimp, some of the broccoli and then grabbed a small piece (30g) of light cheese and a couple of mandarin oranges. I was satisfied and happy with my choices. Ugh I hate when I try something new and it tastes bad!!

Here are my exercise stats from last week:
  • Tues: 85 minutes
  • Weds: 75 minutes
  • Thurs: 80 minutes
  • Fri: – none
  • Sat: – none
  • Sun: 80 minutes
  • Mon: 105 minutes
Now that’s speed walking and brisk walking. I’m going to pick up some weights this week. I promise.

Today’s exercise was doing W3D1 on my way to Weight Watchers. I usually walk back as well but a friend picked me up and dropped me at the grocery store across from where I live since I had to pick up a few things.
Yep that's a ducks butt! Love it :)

I bought a workout t-shirt today that says run fast or be last. I'm going to wear it when I'm doing the C25K.

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites scrambled, 1 slice light toast and 1 tsp sugar free jam. Skim milk for coffee 0pp

Snack while at Weight Watchers: mandarin orange and an apple pie protein muffin 0pp

Lunch: veggies, light cheese, apple, pumpkin dip made with Greek yogurt, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and sweetener(this was a fantastic dip) 0pp

Dinner: Crockpot french onion soup, I put a small baguette slice on top, Greek yogurt, mandarin orange 2pp

After dinner: glass of wine 7pp
  • Total weekly points used: 9pp
  • Weekly point balance: 40pp

5 comments:

  1. Well done, that's brilliant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the lose and on the C25K training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! And on earning all those activity points. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great loss this week and way to go with the activity points. I love the duck picture...I guess you were at the right place at the right time :-)

    ReplyDelete