Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back to normal!

As much as I love the holiday's I'm also very happy to get back into my normal routines.

Today I'm back to doing my normal daily/weekly routines.

I started today with an amazing breakfast followed by a great weight workout.

Then I did nothing. I was glued to my seat. That is until Ralph said he was going out for a bike ride and was I going to go out on a walk?? Well o.k then. Good job when he said that I didn't know how cold it was outside. The temperature was -6 Celsius with the wind chill it felt like -16 Celsius. Which in Fahrenheit was 21F or -4. By the time I got home my cheeks were red, my legs were red and my feet were frozen.

Oh well at least I got some movement in and I feel like I'm back to normal.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: thin bun, 1 egg, ham, light cheese, tomato slice and blackberries 0pp

Lunch: Didn't really feel hungry so I made a protein Candy Cane Milkshake and had a couple of clementines 2pp

Dinner: Turkey breast, gravy, 1/3c low sodium stuffing not made with butter, veggies, a couple of pieces of potato and cranberry sauce with no sugar 4pp (This was our Christmas dinner)

6 comments:

  1. I am so looking forwards into getting back into a normal routine tomorrow. You were very brave to go out in this freezing weather:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that getting back to normal is great! I went to Jazzercise this morning and I've also stayed within my points today. I haven't even counted for four days -- just guessed, which is not good. I'm too wimpy to walk when it is that cold. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at your shake thinking "yum" when my husband, who hates peppermint, walked past and said "blechhhh." LOL :) Welcome back to a normal day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, a protein Candy Cane Milkshake... perhaps a shot of rum in there for me?

    ReplyDelete