Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's Christmas!

What a lovely relaxing day we had.

First we slept in since it’s just Ralph and I. Followed by a healthy on plan breakfast.
I completed Week4 Day2 of the C25K this morning. I ended up walking for a total of 70 minutes.

We’re supposed to get a huge dump of snow tomorrow SmileI can’t wait to go for a walk in the woods!

A light lunch and then we got ready to go out.

We were invited to go over to Jen and Martin place for dinner. What I love about my daughter is that you never know what they’ll be cooking. They are such foodies!! Today they made tuna which I’ve always wanted to try but just haven’t had the opportunity. Wow, so good.

This is Allie and Bubba they're so cute!

Jen bought us a Wii and we are slowly trying the different games. Right now we’re into darts Winking smile. Ummm I started out strong but Ralph is kicking my butt now!!

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: egg substitute omelette, with light cheese, jalapeno peppers and spinach with some fruit on the side

Lunch: veggies, apple and turkey

Dinner at Jen’s: I ended up having a couple of dirty martini's, a couple of appatizers, tuna, rice, hot and sour soup, some yummy chicken  and some wine! Loved every bite :) Sorry no pictures of everything guess I was too busy eating!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Suzi!! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. My Mom has a Wii and its so much fun!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy,
    It is good to be back to see some of your lovely looking food photos. My ex husband and my daughter are planning to start the C25K program soon and they are trying to get me to join them. I have gone so far as to download the app onto my Android but I've yet to set foot on the ground in a running way. Maybe the new year will bring me some fortitude and some motivation to get myself healthy again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I read your post thinking you biked TODAY! haha Did you get much snow? There's a lot here - at least 6" - a foot where it drifted and of course it drifted where it needs to be shovelled! I got too tired of shovelling & came in for a while. Looks pretty though - and it looks like temps will keep it around for a while. Yah!
    Walked this am, it took me the same amount of time but I got 2,000 less steps. Trudging was a good workout that's for sure!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much snow on Christmas day but today... lots :)

    ReplyDelete