Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve


Last night I let the stress get to me and for some reason believed that filling my belly would make me feel better! Not!

Today is a new day and I have planned what I'm eating and I am going to stick to it.

For exercise today I got off of the bus early and did Week 5 Day 1 of the C25K! I'm gradually feeling stronger. Huge non scale victory today, I ran. Not all the time but I ran more than I've ever been able to before :)

I also visited someone who is helping me in the fight against our landlord! Thank goodness for friends. We got some positive answers today and I don't think anything is going to be happening.

I don't really make New Years Resolutions but that isn't to say I don't have plans for the New Year!

I am going to stick with Weight Watchers because it works for me. When I do the work! I plan to be at goal weight so that I won't need to keep paying them every month.

I really hope that I will be able to run in 2013.

I need to work on my flexability I've lost a lot and need to get that back.

Another thing that I need to work on is getting the house and paperwork organized. Now that's a hard one for me.

Happy New Year to all my blog friends!!

Today's nosh

Breakfast: 2 gingerbread muffins and 1/2c egg substitute scrambled, 5% cream for coffee

Lunch: sauteed zucchini with meatless crumbles mixed with taco seasoning and salsa topped with light cheddar cheese Didn't have because I wasn't hungry!

Snack: banana

Dinner: chilli mac, salad and dressing

At midnight: glass of wine

4 comments:

  1. Why does stress do that??? It's insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happens to me! I'm not bad with things that I know are going to happen but unexpected stress is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Suzi! Your consistency is an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, stressful eating should be my middle name!

    Glad you are back on track today. I started out good - made healthy french toast, had a cup of soup, and are going to neighbors tonight - not sure what they are serving so I only have eaten about 500 calories going into dinner, so I should be good.

    Happy New Year Suzi! Hope you get the landlord issues figured out!

    ReplyDelete