Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snow!


The snow finally made it here! I have to admit I’ve been missing it. Just goes to show what kind of winter we’ve had, I was on my way out the door to catch the bus and realized my boots were still in the storage closet. I just went out in running shoes Smile

The reason I was in a rush to get to the bus was because today I having lunch with my daughter Jen. She let me pick out where and I decided to go for Korean. I’ve had it once before and loved it so I figured it would be a good choice. I loved it. What I chose was mainly chicken with veggies and all the side veggies. I didn’t eat the rice and left satisfied and not bloated.

I remember that Starbucks had BYGO for their holiday drinks so I treated Jen Smile Yep I’m cheap! I had the skinny peppermint mocha and it was so good. I used the app on my phone to pay for it on my Starbucks card. Love it! Means I don’t have to hunt for the card all the time.

This pair of cuties was waiting outside of Starbucks!

On my way home I got off of the bus early so I could do Week 4 Day 3 of the C25K! Done!

After that I picked up my groceries for the week. Now I won't have as much running around to do tomorrow before work.

Also managed to get a short ab workout done.

Today’s nosh:

Breakfast: baked berry oatmeal, almond breeze for coffee 0pp

Lunch: DakChulPan plus sides 0pp It was just chicken, veggies and a sauce that wasn’t oily at all and tasted very light.

Dinner: I was going to make soup but honestly I’m not very hungry. I ended up making a small panini using light bread, italian ham and light cheese and tomato, veggies on the side(spicy pickled beans that Jen and Martin made which are amazing!!) plus 2 Godiva chocolates 3pp


glass of wine 7pp

7 comments:

  1. awesome picture post
    sounds like a great day
    great workout too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pic reminds me it is not good to be a fire hydrant

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great lunch with your daughter! Pickled green beans? I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos as always Suzi! BIG BIG belated happy holidays to you and yours!!!! Cheers to a healthy 2013 for all. (and lots more of your recipes! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snow! We don't get much down here in Georgia but when we do we take advantage of it! Looks like a fun time with your daughter. My sweet girl is home form college and I love just some Mom and Daughter time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not cheap...it's FRUGAL!

    We were supposed to get snow yesterdy and I was so excited because I was planning on shovelling for my exercise. Whadya know, it missed us (literlly by 10-15 miles...we REALLY were on the edge of snow versus wintry mix). People think I'm nuts! But I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics of the snow. It just got cold here and I am not ready yet. LOL.

    ReplyDelete