Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stress, stress and more stress!

Last July a new owner took over our complex. I won't get into too much detail except to say there is some miscommunication between us. For some reason they don't think we're paying rent even though I've proved we are!! 

So on Friday 10 minutes before I was going to leave for work I get some mail stating that they're taking us to landlord and tenant court. OMG!!! We've lived here over 10 years and never had these issues before.

Anyway long story short we have subsidized housing and housing is furious with the landlord and between us we're trying to sort it out.

So much stress especially when it's the weekend and the holidays and I can't get in touch with anyone. Luckily I'm off to meet with our worker tomorrow and I have no doubt that it will be sorted out. 

Update: just talked to a neighbour and they've been getting those papers and the people beside them. Harassment it is!!

That is why I wasn't blogging this weekend. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Back to today:

I read something this morning and I'm sorry I don't remember where but it said that when you go into a store and buy something that you know is a trigger you are just buying it to binge eat it. Or something to that effect. What it meant to me was that if I go into the grocery store and think oh I could buy a packet of mini chocolate chips and just put a few on some banana oatmeal that is not really why I'm buy it, I'm buying it to eat the whole thing and you know what? That's so true!! I would indeed end up binge eating on them. Hit home.

Today I spent some time cleaning and doing a little organizing. Trying to keep myself busy.

Exercise for today: weights

Today nosh:

Breakfast: I made this for Ralph as well and he loved it 
egg, ham, potato, peppers, onions and 5% cream for coffee just 1 tbsp

Lunch: veggies, light cheese, light yoghurt, and a clementine 

Dinner: my favourite italian wedding soup, light bread toasted and 2 tsp light margarine 

After dinner: glass of wine

11 comments:

  1. Hope you get the rent stuff sorted out try not to worry to much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is most definitely stressful! Glad you're not being singled out. Sheesh! Hope it gets fixed QUICK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds horrific. Keeping my fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly.

    Your breakfast is giving me major food envy. I'll be having that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh - I hope you get everything straightened out. Who needs that stress?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I find amazing is that we've been here over 10 years, never had a complaint against us and we pay our rent on time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had that happen one time when we had lived in a place about three years. All of a sudden I get a call that I have not been paying my rent. Luckily I keep excellent records and I had all my canceled checks.

    Even with those in front of her though, the lady kept saying "her records" showed I had not paid. Eventually, we got it straightened out but it was definitely stressful. Sigh.

    Good luck with it all and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh! Not a cool way to end the year! Hope they problem is solved quickly! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo to the landlord rent issue! I'm hoping and praying that you get it resolved QUICKLY!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love fruit and cheese! i hope your situation works out girl that is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
    Why American men should not marry American women

    http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

    I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    I encourage ALL American men to NEVER MARRY American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    Tens of millions of American men have had their lives completely destroyed by American women through the following crimes:

    1. False rape accusations (it has been proven that up to 80 percent of rape accusations are FALSE)

    2. False domestic violence (DV) charges (same as above, and up to 40 percent of domestic violence victims are MALE, with their female partners INITIATING the violence)

    3. False sexual harassment charges

    4. Financial destruction of men in divorce courts through alimony and support payments (women get up to 95 percent of their ex-husband's income and savings, as well as the house, car, etc)

    5. Emotional destruction of men by ex-wives who have stolen their children from them and forbidden the fathers from having custody or contact with their own children

    6. Divorced dads who commit suicide as a result

    A few more reasons to stay away from American women?

    -25 percent of American women take psychiatric drugs for mental illnesses.
    -25 percent of women under the age of 30 have at least one STD.
    -85 percent of divorces in America are INITIATED by women, thus women are responsible for the vast majority of divorces.
    -70 percent of criminals in America were raised by single mothers, thus feminism is responsible for most crime in America.
    -The majority of child molestation, child abuse, and child murder in America is done by WOMEN.
    -American women are NINE TIMES more likely to murder their own children than the biological father

    Another thing I noticed, is that whenever you bring up the topic of American men marrying asian women in front of an American woman, she will make some racist and hateful comment about asian women, calling them "slaves" or "mail order brides". My question is this: If American women are so "independent", "confident", "strong", and "empowered" like they claim to be, why do they feel threatened by Asian women? Why are American women so jealous towards Asian women? The real reason is this- Asian women are 1000 times superior to American women, and any American man who has dated/married an Asian woman will tell you this.

    If you want to get married, find a nice foreign girl from Asia, or South America, or Russia/Eastern Europe. DO NOT MARRY AN AMERICAN WOMAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

    Over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband; so the fact is most American men no longer want to marry American women. Let these worthless American women grow old living alone with their 10 cats.

    American women are living in their own pathetic little fantasy world, where they think they are a perfect little princess. Sorry, but you are NOT a perfect little princess.

    Give American women the husband they deserve- NONE!

    BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

    ReplyDelete