Thursday, January 10, 2013

Good job you weren't here :)

I started today by going to the grocery store before I had breakfast because I had no coffee left :) Yep I've turned into a coffee fiend. Actually I usually only have 2 a day and they're decaf but I still enjoy having it and when I don't have any I want it even more!

I was going to do Week 6 Day 1 of the couch to 5K but the app on my phone was being a pain so instead I chose to just do a power walk. Absolutely beautiful day here. It was so mild that I just wore a light jacket and I was more than warm. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up the weights.

I have to admit that one of the things I hate is doing dishes. One way I find it a little better is to pop my head phones in and blast the music. So that is what I was doing today.

Did you notice today's title?? Good job you weren't here?? Well that's because when I was doing the dishes my jeans kept falling down until the point where I looked like one of the young boys with their jeans half off :) And no you're not getting a picture! Ha ha

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: skinny chocolate protein pancakes, sugar free syrup and skim milk for coffee

Lunch: salad with light cheese and smokey bacon tempeh with light 3 cheese ranch dressing

Dinner: chicken strips, Green giant brussels sprouts with butter sauce, Astro zero yoghurt, blackberries and 1/2 a banana

Glass of wine :)

9 comments:

  1. Having your pants fall down is a good think I guess. But maybe it's time to get new pants. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner looks yummy!
    And thank you for not posting a pic of your pants falling down....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snow pic!

    I've never tried tempeh before. I've seen it on a few blogs now and it looks interesting. Is it like tofu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa it's a different taste and I really don't know how to describe it! My daughter is a chef in a vegetarian restaurant so I do try some foods that I normally wouldn't. After trying this I've always like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snow pics. Lol on your pants. I listen to podcasts while doing dishes. Love it and the time passes fast while I work.

    Just like custom radio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL about your pants. Good thing the paparazzi wasn't nearby. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Music is the secret to getting housework done for me too! Glad your pants are loose! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so beautiful in your world! Love the picture! Music moves me too--it makes a big impact on me while working out...and now, maybe I should try using music to motivate me through other things, like dishes. I hate 'em too. Great idea! Saggy pants are awesome, yo! I might have to break down and finally give brussell sprouts a try--for some reason, even though I've avoided them with extreme prejudice, they look really good on your plate. My best--Sean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Giggling about the pants...but actually HIP HIP HURRAY about the pants!

    ReplyDelete