Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I love it!!

This has been a fantastic week despite some things that still aren't worked out!

We have the usual after Christmas lack of funds until my pay next week so we're eating out of the cupboards, fridge and freezer and I'm still staying on plan. Don't worry next week back to normal eating.

I'm drinking 10 cups of water a day on average.

I've worked out every day :) Seriously this is huge for me!

It was supposed to rain today so I got up a little earlier than usual and found out that the weather was beautiful. So I quickly ate brekkie and then off on a long walk. Well it turned out to be 62 minutes. Loved every minute of it.

I'm feeling sore but at the same time I feel great.
























9 comments:

  1. Your emergency freezer food looks great. Good for your for having such a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like doing a pantry challenge from time to time! It always feels good to finish up the last dribs and drabs of boxes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish my food that was found by scouring what is in the cabinets and freezer looked so good! :) Congrats on a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading my blog and I forgot how much I enjoyed your pictures. Glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every once in a while I do the eat out of the cupboard, pantry, fridge and freezer - and you end up with some pretty creative stuff!

    Your taco bowl looks amazeballs though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are proving that a person CAN find food in pantries and freezers and STILL eat on track. Thank yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Working out every day - hooray for you! Love your photos. Keep making healthy choices. Wish I could see snow! :-( Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your food pictures make me hungry and also make me realize I need to be more creative! Keep up the good work!

    Carly over at http://thenextrightchoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete