Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I never said I was an artist!

Today is colder than yesterday!

I did end up walking to where I was volunteering to help with a games afternoon. Managed to do Week 6 Day 3 of the C25K speed walking :) When I've finished week 8 I'm going to re-start and try to run!!

At the games afternoon I attempted to play pictionary but seeing I have absolutely no talent for drawing it ended up being pretty hilarious!

I took along some veggies, dip, apple and peanut butter and I planned on having a cupcake that a lovely lady bakes for us for every event. I ate one and totally enjoyed it. They did actually have veggies and fruit there today which I thought was great.

Came home and enjoyed some good coffee!
Today's nosh:

Breakfast: cherry vanilla oatmeal smoothie, 1/2c egg substitute scrambled, 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee (hot sauce on the eggs after I took the pic)

Snack: 2 Tbsp 5% cream for coffee

Lunch on the go:  veggies, honey dijon light dip, apple, peanut butter, one small vanilla cupcake with icing


Dinner: cup of bean and bacon soup, 2 weight watcher baguettes I put in the panini machine!

7 comments:

  1. You are brave going out in the cold! It makes me wince too much to be out there in this deep freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen the WW baguettes. They look good. Hope you stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your art work is as good looking as your food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pictionary, and your artwork!!! Have a great day Suzi. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SUPERWOMAN out walking in those frigid temps! I'd be inside on a treadmill or bike. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...that is COLD!! I just stopped by to thank you for your visits to my blog. I've been awful about keeping up with comments but I'm vowing to do better!!

    ReplyDelete