Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm happy with today!

Today I decided to dust off my weights!

I really concentrated on form and doing the moves slowly. I really felt it :)

Now I'm off to get ready for work.

Hope you are having a fantastic Friday.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, the last of the smokey bacon tempeh, 1 slice of toast with Jen's awesome apple butter

Lunch: whole wheat mac and cheese, salad, 1 tsp olive oil and lime juice

Took to work: 1 cup of skim milk mixed with Jillian's vanilla protein, clementine, light tomato soup and I'm buying a mini whole wheat bun with 1 pod of whipped butter

4 comments:

  1. I am a new reader to your blog. Great job on getting the weights done before work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really try to start some weight training. First I need to learn the proper way so that I don't hurt myself. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim thanks for following!
    Staci not all Friday's are as good :)
    Katrin slow but sure is a great way to start weight lifting.

    ReplyDelete