Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lost my glasses again!!


When I go out for my walking workouts I take a few things with me. My camera, my phone, sunglasses if necessary and my reading glasses or else I can't see the app's on my phone! So today I was doing Week 6 Day 2 of the C25K and things were going tickety boo when all of a sudden I realized I no longer had my glasses!!!! I ended up finishing the C25K and then back tracking all the way home and found my glasses on a side walk. Thank goodness no one had stepped on them!
This is the second time I've lost them. I'm going to have to come up with a better place to put them where they won't fall out.

Onto my day :)

I also did another weight workout. I'm starting slowly and doing stretches as I go. It's working out great so far.

Ralph and I went to the mall and I saw a treadmill that I might get. I love walking outside but when it's icy or nasty weather it would be a great alternative.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: mini baked banana bread (recipe needs to be tweaked), Greek yoghurt and skim milk for coffee

Lunch: home made split pea and ham soup, no salt crackers, 1/2c leftover cooked quinoa, apple, cranberry and yogurt which tasted amazing!

Dinner: whole wheat pasta, home made spaghetti meat sauce and parmesan cheese (I used some of the hot sauce that Jen gave me and it was amazing)

11 comments:

  1. You need to run with a fanny pack that you can zip up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a recipe for the quinoa yogurt mixture or just mix all of it together? Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just chopped up an apple and sauteed it along with a few cranberries. Let it cool a bit and added the yoghurt and quinoa. Mighty tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lost so many gloves when I am out walking or running. I think I put them in the right pocket but seem to miss it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely need to find a better way to secure your belongings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am forever losing my sunglasses. Would probably lose my head if it wasn't screwed on LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For not having your glasses, you took some might fine and focused pictures there; you got skills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've learned my secret :) I simply point and shoot and come home and see what they look like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tickety-boo? Love it! :) You are a very lucky lady to always find your glasses like that. Stick them in your bra. Haha Okay, fanny pack is probably a more civil idea. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently lost a pair of sunglasses, and one glove and one earring. Grrr. Have a great day Suzy. Love the walk pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, even though it doesn't look "cool" I carry a fanny pack with me when I walk outside - I have to carry my diabetic stuff with me, so it works and nothing falls out.

    Your pasta looks delish!

    ReplyDelete