Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Day!

Day 1 of 365!

How did I choose to spend the first day of the new year?? Not eating junk that's for sure! I also chose to not to keep stressing over things I cannot change.

I really do want to make every day this year count.

So I started by having a nice hot breakfast. Egg, egg whites, spinach, light cheese and salsa. With a side of coffee :) x2!

Followed by doing some exercises with dumbbells.

I also decided to set up my new Wii fit. That was fun. Tells me I'm a beginner but I have excellent posture :) Hula hooping was fun. Actually was on the Wii fit for 45 minutes.

Cleaning up the kitchen was a great way to start the new year.

Drank lots of water.

Banana for a snack.

I checked out some new recipes to try soon.

Baked some herb and garlic won ton's to eat with lunch. Not bad at all.

Went for a walk to get some fresh air.

Veggies with dinner.

Mango with lime and chipotle pepper

This year I'm going to focus on one day at a time!

Not worrying about yesterday or tomorrow. Just focusing on today.

How was your first day of the year?


5 comments:

  1. Our new year is starting off with pouring rain but we are warm and cozy in our house so that is good.

    My food is back to "normal" today which is great.

    I'm thinking about asking for a hula hoop for my birthday. It sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start to a new year! I love that you are working on focusing only on things that you CAN change. That is something that I have been trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first day of the year was great and i agree! i want to make each day count too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - me too. I am not going to look back and wonder what if, I just need to look forward and look at what can be!

    ReplyDelete