Sunday, January 13, 2013

No matter the weather!

That's right I decided that no matter what the weather was like today I was going to do the C25K that I'd planned on doing.

Well it turned out that it was pouring when I got up but by the time I got my butt in gear it had stopped :)

I completed Week 6 Day 1 today!! Speed walking the jogging parts but never the less a great workout. Total workout time of 72 minutes. Boo Ha!

I also picked up my weights today because today is a weight day for me and tomorrow I'm going to be meeting my walking group so if I was going to get it done it was today.

I also did something I've never been able to do before! Lunges :) Wow I really cannot believe that I can do them now. I guess my muscles around my knees have been getting stronger because it was always the knees that wouldn't let me do them.

This has been a fantastic week.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 slice toast, apple butter my daughter made a clementine and skim milk for my coffee

Lunch: blue menu chicken strips, salad, pc blue menu 3 cheese ranch dressing, Liberte 0% Greek yoghurt peach and passionfruit thanks for the free coupon Liberte!

Dinner: 2 Schneiders beef pies, McCain crinkle cut fries, peas and carrots

9 comments:

  1. Lots of yummy food today and you have such beautiful scenery on your walks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good day! What is the second picture of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fungus/mushroom grown on a tree trunk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the bomb! It's so easy to make excuses out of every obstacle that comes our way...and you didn't! Way to go Spunkysuzi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a good week feels awesome! Way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog, always great to have a new reader.

    See we are on the same thing here: WW and working towards a 5K. I once was ready for a half marathon but due to circumstances I had to start over with my running and now working to run a 5K.

    No matter what the weather is, I always prefer it above the treadmill. I don't have a gym membership either so I have to run outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your food always looks so yummy! i have been loving citrus latley too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all woo hooo on standing firm and saying 'no matter what' about your exercise today. Secondly...woo hooo that the weather smiled upon you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...your photos are amazing! Love the fungus one! And suddenly, I'm craving mushrooms! Have a great day Suzi!

    ReplyDelete