Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday

Yes a very original title.

I took today as my rest day from exercise.  I have exercised everyday this week so I figured I'd give my legs a rest day :)  Tomorrow it's C25K time.

Don't worry I'll still get over 10,000 steps in at work.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: oats, cocoa, banana, cocoa nibs, pinch of coconut and an egg white. In case you haven't tried this trick I'll tell you what I do. When the oats are just finished cooking put an egg white in and stir, stir, stir and they come out so creamy, and you would never know you have one in there. Plus a bit of protein always helps to keep me satisfied!

Lunch: one slice of ultra thin pizza, veggies, pc blue menu ranch dressing and an orange.

At work: leftover chicken strips, salad, blue menu honey dijon dressing, sugar free vanilla pudding and blackberries

9 comments:

  1. Man, even when you have pizza and chicken strips it looks so healthy and pure! Lol You have gotten eating down to an art! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting bowl of oatmeal. I had mine this morning with 1/4 of blueberries and a tbsp. of half and half.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't do the oatmeal, although if it was an oatmeal cookie I'd be fine. :) I'm impressed that you are doing so well with the C25K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to try the egg white trick in my oats. I haven't done that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your food always looks so pretty. My food never looks that good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always had a problem eating oatmeal for some reason, but I never thought about having chocolate oatmeal. That sounds like it's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eats looking yummo!! I should haven eaten better yesterday ... Oh well today is a new day

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great day! I am impressed at your dedication.

    ReplyDelete