Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Staying strong!

Day 2 of 365

I'm actually having a lot of fun with the Wii fit so I played around on that again today. Today I did 48 minutes on it. I can definitely tell where my body is strong and where it needs help.

Breakfast was egg nog pancakes, sugar free syrup and 5% cream for coffee.

Today I completed Week 5 Day 2 of the C25K. The more I do these workouts the more I'm enjoying them and the stronger I feel. Once again I did run a bit as well as speed walked some. I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would be.
I finally found my boots! Yep I've got small feet.

Lunch was a home made taco salad with Gardein meatless crumbles and some light yogurt with blueberries.

Don't mind the pictures I've been fooling around with my phone camera and instagram! I guess I should stick to my regular camera :)

I may love to cook and I certainly love to eat but I hate doing dishes!!! Oh well I finally got caught up with them.

Dinner was leftovers. Plus a 1 minute 3 point brownie which I topped with Greek Yoghurt, sweetener and a drop of mint extract :)

After dinner I had a glass of wine!

7 comments:

  1. great workout
    a glass of wine sounds delish after dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am ashamed to say you lost me at the egg nog pancakes.....I can't wait to try that recipe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased a Wii fit a couple years ago. My wife is hooked on the Just Dance 3 and Just Dance 4. She usually gets an hour in everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those egg nog pancakes are delicious aren't they? It looks like you are off to a great start. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i was in a taco mood yesterday too!! yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great day Suzi. We love our Wii fit too! Your snow photos are spectacular! Have a wonderful Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently discovered 5 min. Brownies on Pinterest.. Love that they're single servings,but way too many points. I will try the yogurt next time...more like the no pudge brownies.

    ReplyDelete