Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Taking it easy today!

That's right I wasn't crazy busy today :) for a change!

I did walk Ralph to the dentist to get a 38 minute walk in but it was at a slower pace. Don't worry I've planned on a long walk tomorrow.

I also continued to put things away. Slowly but surely it's coming together!

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: peanut butter waffle with maple syrup

Lunch: home made chicken noodle soup, banana with toasted coconut, cocao nibs and a little pb2

Dinner: spaghetti and meatballs with parmesan cheese

Snack:
leftover cherry muffin

1 comment:

  1. So glad everything is coming together!

    However, meatballs yes but spaghetti no for me as I do stick with a low carb, high fat and moderate protein menu plan.

    Got some lovely chicken cooking for dinner ....just going to serve it up.

    Take Care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete