Thursday, April 3, 2014

You don't appreciate something until you don't have it!

I was having some issues with my internet today. Ugh I tried several times to post something to a Facebook group I'm on and my computer was having none of it! I was getting very frustrated.

Finally decided to go on a walk and when I came back and fiddled around with things I finally got it back.

Not only did I go on a nice long walk where there is still snow but I also managed to get a 35 minute bike ride in :) Sweet!

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: 1/2 Ezekiel english muffin, egg substitute, ham, cheese, orange and cream for my coffees 6pp

Lunch: veggies, blue menu angus roast beef, ranch dip made with Greek yogurt, pumpkin muffin, apple with cinnamon  8pp

Snack: turkey pepperette 1pp

Dinner: leftover roast pork, gravy, potato, olive oil, broccoli and carrots 8pp

Snack: home made caramel macchiato 3pp

4 comments:

  1. I am so done with winter! At least with the latest rain, the snow and ice has finally melted - come on spring - I am ready!!

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when the phone line's don't work or the computer keeps playing up !

    But walks are good and so enjoyable.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "S" word is absolutely a horrible word and should be avoided at all costs! But since you coupled it with news of a bike ride, then I think I an manage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy latte! At first, I thought that you rode your bike in the snow LOL!

    ReplyDelete